23 Jan What’s the point with Rock Point?
You may have seen the river-adorned twist-cap bottles on grocery store shelves, or heard it mentioned in the Del Rio Tasting Room, maybe seen a post or two on social media…but what is Rock Point? Where can I get it? Where are they located? Why do these people at Del Rio seem to know so much about it?
The not so secret “secret” is out and proud. Rock Point is our brand! The Rock Point Wines are crafted by the Del Rio Vineyards family, grown in the same vineyard, and produced in the same red barn as all Del Rio Vineyard Estate Wines. Rock Point wines are created with the same passion and skill as Del Rio wines, reflecting our vineyard, our heritage, and love of people. Packaged at a price-point for any pocket book and made to satisfy every palate, these wines are truly designed to be shared. They are perfect after a hike to the summit, a sunset paddle, or dining alfresco with friends. Like the wild and scenic Rogue River on which our vineyard rests, Rock Point wines are created for adventure. No corkscrew needed!
What wines are made under the Rock Point brand?
How do I get my hands on Rock Point wines?
These wines are available in select grocery stores around the U.S., but not sold in the Del Rio Tasting Room. The best way to purchase Rock Point Wines is by joining the Case Club.
Why should I join the case club?
- If you are a member of both the Del Rio Vineyard Estate wine club AND the Rock Point Case Club, your price is only $75/case! That’s only $6.25/bottle. Seriously, you can’t beat that.
- Supplementing the higher priced wines in your collection with these incredibly priced and high quality wines will help keep your wine budget on track.
- The approachable flavor profiles will satisfy even your non-wine loving friends.
- Reorders are available at the club price throughout the year.
Okay, okay. This sounds awesome. Tell me the rest of the details.
- Twelve bottles of Rock Point wine are delivered biannually in April and October.
- Select your own 12 bottles, or receive our standard: 3 bottles of each Rock Point wine: River Red, River White, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Gris.
- Reorders are available at the same price and must be processed online or via the telephone (541-855-2062).
- Each order is $110/case plus shipping. Those who are members of both the Del Rio Wine Club and the Rock Point Case Club will receive orders for only $75/case.
- Shipping costs: $25 west of the Rockies, $35 east of the Rockies.
- Minimum membership is two shipments.